Lynn Ann Haney

Schools in Tyler

The Tyler area is fortunate to have some of the best public schools in the state but we are also blessed with a vast number private and charter schools here in East Texas as well. If private schools are what you desire, here is a list of options to choose from when considering purchasing a home in the area.
1. East Texas Christian Academy
2448 Roy Road Tyler, Texas 75707

ETCA is a private, Christian school, founded by members of the church of Christ, that provides a
quality education in a loving, supportive environment for students 4 years of age through grade 12.

2. Grace Community School
3001 University Boulevard Tyler, TX 75701
Grace Community School was founded by Grace Community Church in 1973 and began with an enrollment of 60 students in grades 2-12. With the completion of the high school building in 1996, Grace expanded to two locations keeping the elementary on Old Jacksonville Road and moving the junior high and high school to University Boulevard. Today the school exists as a Junior Kindergarten -12th grade, coeducational, college-preparatory day school with selective admissions. The curriculum is rigorous and high moral standards are expected and encouraged. Approximately 90% of our graduates will enter 4-year universities, with the remaining 10% entering 2-year colleges.

3. All Saints Episcopal School
2695 S Southwest Loop 323 Tyler, TX 75701
All Saints Episcopal School, an independent college preparatory school (4K-12), develops excellence in academics, fine arts and athletics while encouraging students to achieve their maximum potential within an environment which embraces diversity, fosters leadership, encourages service and nurtures spiritual growth centered upon the basic tenets of the Christian faith.

4. Bishop Thomas K. Gorman Regional Catholic School
1405 ESE Loop 323 Tyler, TX 75701
Bishop T. K. Gorman Regional Catholic School is a welcoming community of faithful learners dedicated to the continued formation of the total person according to the Gospel. Through this Catholic tradition, supported by parental involvement, the school promotes values, character and self-discipline. A challenging academic environment with a college preparatory curriculum enables each student to become a contributing member of society.

5. Cumberland Academy
1340 Shiloh Rd, Tyler, TX 75703
(903) 581-2890
Our Vision is to empower student success by providing a nurturing environment that inspires lifelong learning while using innovative technology to develop 21st. century skills and fostering an appreciation of the arts.

6. Brook Hill School
1051 N. Houston Street Bullard, TX 75757-0757
The Brook Hill School is a private, Christian day and boarding school located in Bullard just south of Tyler, Texas. We emphasize three pillars based upon a Biblical foundation – Education, Potential and Character. Brook Hill is a place where students are encouraged to excel academically, thrive athletically, and flourish artistically. Brook Hill students work hard in each of these areas as they prepare for college and their future. At Brook Hill, however, we are more than students, athletes, and artists. We are a community of people using and discovering our gifts, talents, and abilities to engage God’s world.


Connect with Us

About Us

Tyler’s Home Team - Keller Williams is Greater
Tyler's most innovative real estate team.

Keller Williams
6761 Old Jacksonville Hwy, Tyler, TX 75703